Online - Breaststroke Drills with Denniston & Stitts
Breaststroke drills like you've never seen them before!
These videos are no longer available for purchase here. For access to all of our content, please visit www.goswimtv.com
With extraordinary underwater and above-water footage, this DVD presents 24 drills that will help you master the fundamentals of fast breaststroke.
* The drills are demonstrated by Olympic Gold Medalist Staciana Stitts and NCAA Champion Dave Denniston.
* The drills are organized to help you work on several key focus points for breaststroke -- the same focus points covered in Go Swim's other DVDs on breaststroke.
* You'll begin with drills to help you improve body alignment, balance, streamline, timing, and flow.
* You'll then learn drills to help build a more powerful KICK
* Followed by drills that will help you generate power with your HIPS
* Followed by drills that teach "fast hands" and how to hold on to the water for
a more effective PULL.
* Each drill is illustrated from multiple angles -- side, head-on, overhead, and behind -- and from above and below the surface.
* Slow-motion and free-frame footage allows you to zoom in on key moves and really SEE how to do them.
* Clear instructions explain how and WHY to do each drill.
GO SWIM BREASTSTROKE DRILLS was written, filmed, and produced by the team of GLENN MILLS, a member of the 1980 Olympic Swim Team, and BARBARA HUMMEL, veteran of two Olympic Trials and currently a coach and World Top-Ten Masters swimmer.