Go Swim Breaststroke with Dave Denniston
Breaststroke like you've never seen it before!
All great swimmers will tell you: Don't just train -- train with more thought. Do everything your coach asks, and then do just a little more -- and do it with focus and attention to detail.
But what should breaststrokers think about to develop perfect technique and to go fast? GO SWIM BREASTSTROKE offers 6 easy answers, and you don't have to learn drills or change your normal workout routine in order to incorporate them into your stroke. You can start to apply them immediately, the next time you go to the pool. Regardless of your age or swimming level, novice to elite, the concepts illustrated in this fast-paced and informative video can help take your breaststroke to the next level.
* Discover 6 key points of fast breaststroke. This video illustrates them clearly and makes them easy to understand and practice.
* Learn WHY each of the key points is important, and HOW each one will help you go faster.
* Each focus point is illustrated from multiple angles -- side, head-on, overhead, rear -- and from above and below the surface.
* Slow-motion and freeze-frame footage allows you to zoom in on key moves (including pullouts) and really SEE how to do them.
* See how NCAA Champion Dave Denniston incorporates the focal points into his stroke, even at race pace.
* Use Dave's favorite drills to practice each key element -- or just GO SWIM. The 6 simple focal points will help you improve, even without drills.
DAVE DENNISTON was a member of the 1999 NCAA Championship-winning Auburn University Swim Team. He is a NCAA Champion (1999), US Olympic Trials Finalist (2000 and 2004), and was a member of the 2003 USA World Championship Team.
GO SWIM BREASTSTROKE WITH DAVE DENNISTON was written, filmed, and produced by the team of GLENN MILLS, a member of the 1980 Olympic Team (200M Breaststroke), and BARBARA HUMMEL, veteran of two Olympic Trials and currently a coach and world Top-Ten Masters swimmer.