Glenn serves as the producer -- and sometimes creator -- of the products you see here on Go Swim. Following a 17-year swimming career, he has spent more than 20 years coaching, teaching, and producing instructional products and materials for swimmers.
Glenn resides on the upper east side of New York City.
Being a member of the "Boycott" Olympic team of 1980 certainly has its drawbacks, but Glenn looks at the experience in a positive light. "It gives me something to talk to kids about. Part of my message to kids is that they can learn to redirect their goals, and take pride in what they've accomplished, not what they didn't get. My hope is that Go Swim can give swimmers a few extra tools, and help them focus on the little things that will give them the chance to be GREAT!"
Glenn also learned from some of the greatest coaches in the history of the sport. They include 5-time Olympic Coach Don Gambril, Jonty Skinner, Stanford University Head Coach Skip Kenney, Pine Crest Prep School Head Coach Jay Fitzgerald, and former National Team Director Dennis Pursley.
Glenn also served as the Technical Advisor to Swimming World Magazine.
Glenn was also recently awarded the rating of ASCA Level 5 Coach.
* 1980 USA Olympic Team - 200 Breaststroke
* 1980 National High School Record 100 Breaststroke
* 1982 USA World Championship Team - 200 Breaststroke
* 1983 NCAA Champion - U of Alabama - 200 Breaststroke
* University of Alabama Swimming Hall of Fame inductee
* Cincinnati Marlin Swimming Hall of Fame
* Greater Cleveland Sports Hall of Fame Inductee
* World Top-Ten Masters swimmer
* Congressional Gold Medal of Achievement recipient