- Receive one GoSwim video every week day
- New theme each week
- We choose, you get it delivered in your in-box
Become A Better Swimmer
Subscribe to GoSwim and gain access to thousands of videos that will help increase your swimming knowledge.
Find the techniques and fine points that will help you individualize your stroke for better performance.
The more you know, the faster you’ll go
Let’s get you signed in so you can keep swimming
Thank you for your interest in using GoSwim’s video-evaluation service for GoSwim Evaluations.
Here’s how it works:
- GoSwim films you and uploads the video to the GoSwim platform. All content will be secure and private.
- You will receive the original video within 24 hrs of the visit so you can see what we filmed, and what GoSwim will be evaluating.
- In approximately two weeks, you will receive detailed commentary and technique review of your strokes, turns, starts — whatever you decided to film.
You may watch the video as many times as you want, to gain understanding of the things you do well, and the things you may want to work on. The video and commentary will also be shared with your coach, so that both of you can work as a team to improve your swimming skills and speed.
GoSwim has more than 15 years of experience in evaluating the stroke technique of thousands of swimmers — from Olympic and NCAA champions to total beginners. We are recognized as world leaders in creating content that helps people see and understand great technique. When we do your evaluation, we bring this experience and knowledge to bear.
GoSwim is here to support your swimming, and your coach. Think of us as your 2nd Opinion for your swimming.
of what you will receive:
|Single Stroke||Sign Up $50.00|
|All Four Strokes||Sign Up $100.00|
|Starts and Turns||Sign Up $100.00|
|Strokes, Starts and Turns||Sign Up $200.00|
- Single Stroke is one length above and below water filming.
- All Four Strokes will be filmed from underwater.
- Starts will be filmed from above water and Turns will be filmed below water.
Questions? Contact us at [email protected]