- Receive one GoSwim video every week day
- New theme each week
- We choose, you get it delivered in your in-box
Become A Better Swimmer
Subscribe to GoSwim and gain access to thousands of videos that will help increase your swimming knowledge.
Find the techniques and fine points that will help you individualize your stroke for better performance.
The more you know, the faster you’ll go
Let’s get you signed in so you can keep swimming
Freestyle & Butterfly with Matt Targett
• Olympics 2008 - 1 SILVER - 2 BRONZE
• 2008 & 2012 AUSTRALIAN OLYMPIAN
• World Champs - 1 GOLD - 2 SILVER - 1 BRONZE
• NCAAs - 2 RELAY CHAMPIONSHIPS
• 50 Free time - 18.52
• 100 Free time - 41.55
• 100 Fly Time - 45.02
With 3 Olympic Medals, 4 World Championships Medals, numerous NCAA relay championships, and top short course times of 18.52 in the 50 free, 41.55 in the 100 free, and 45.02 in the 100 fly, Matt Targett is one of the most successful and fastest swimmers in the world.
Matt will share with us some of his sprinting technique for both freestyle and butterfly, and his attention to detail in trying to achieve this incredibly fast times.