- Receive one GoSwim video every week day
- New theme each week
- We choose, you get it delivered in your in-box
Become A Better Swimmer
Subscribe to GoSwim and gain access to thousands of videos that will help increase your swimming knowledge.
Find the techniques and fine points that will help you individualize your stroke for better performance.
The more you know, the faster you'll go
Let's get you signed in so you can keep swimming
Kim demonstrates a butterfly breakout.
Things to watch for:
- Kim initiates her pull while her entire body is underwater.
- The first part of her body that breaks the surface is her back and the back of her head.
- She never breathes on the first stroke off the wall.
- The first breath is taken on the 2nd stroke, and she tries to stay as low as possible.