- Receive one GoSwim video every week day
- New theme each week
- We choose, you get it delivered in your in-box
Become A Better Swimmer
Subscribe to GoSwim and gain access to thousands of videos that will help increase your swimming knowledge.
Find the techniques and fine points that will help you individualize your stroke for better performance.
The more you know, the faster you’ll go
Let’s get you signed in so you can keep swimming
Visit our website to find more sequences, classes, and resources that will enable you to effectively and efficiently incorporate yoga into your training.
• Increase shoulder and hip mobility
• Improves balances
• Develops body awareness
• Increases shoulder and core strength
• Start in a down dog
• Press evenly into both hands
• On an inhale lift your right leg up and back behind you
• Lift your heel towards the sky with the toes curled and pointed towards the ground
• Keep your pelvis even
• On an exhale bring your shoulders over elbows and elbows over wrists while bringing your knee towards your nose and nose towards knee
• In the same motion bring your right foot forward between your hands coming into a runner’s lunge
DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES and assumes no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage suffered by any person as a result of the use or misuse of any of the information or content in this video. GoSwim.tv and Excel with Grace (Jeff Grace) assumes or undertakes NO LIABILITY for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the use or misuse of any information or content or any reliance thereon.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK: This web site is for informational purposes only. Consult a physician before performing this or any exercise program. It is your responsibility to evaluate your own medical and physical condition, or that of your clients, and to independently determine whether to perform, use or adapt any of the information or content on this web site. Any exercise program may result in injury. By voluntarily undertaking any exercise displayed in this video, you assume the risk of any resulting injury.